Sep 30, 2014

BMM Log: September 2014

It's the end of September, the first -ber month! Sooner or later, it'll be Christmas! But first, there's Halloween. Wheee!

September was hectic for me, to say the least. With the school semester in full swing, I had no time to read for myself; nearly all the books, the full-fledged novels, in my Book log this month were for school. Sigh. And I didn't get to watch any new movies! Que horror! (yep, I'm loving Spanish, can you tell?)

Books


See what I mean by the novels being school readings?
The only personal reading I was able to do was graphic novel binging. Warren Ellis is the man. I love Fell (especially with Ben Templesmith) and I'm determined to read Gun Machine. I wanted other GN's by Ellis so I picked up Desolation Jones and Global Frequency. I highly recommend both. Too bad they're short and unfinished (for Desolation Jones), but they're still worth reading. The Number by Thomas Ott was also interesting, especially since it didn't contain any dialogue at all.

Movies
NONE! Oh my God, a first for me! Sigh.

Music

I also have very few selections on the music front. Mainly, I've been going listening to my default track but the songs in this month's Spotify playlist caught my attention. Go check it out!


***
There you go. I hope October would be a good month, less hectic. I doubt it though, since it's Midterms month. Sigh. Oh well, making your month good relies on you.

What are your fave books, movies, and music for September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...