Sep 21, 2014

Weekly Wrap-up: September 15-21, 2014


This week has been...tiresome. It wasn't as hectic as the others; the tasks were just few, but they were huge chunks of time-spenders that kept me up at night and made me have only a couple of hours of sleep.



I rushed a couple of things, agonized over deadlines, but, in the end, I kept it together, thank God. Usually, during weekends, when I need to find motivation to just go through the tasks I have to finish before the school week starts, I have a mantra I keep repeating. This week, it's "Keep Going. Push."

I repeat that, over and over again, until I've finished my checklist. It works.

This weekend (and the coming week) promises to be a little bit lighter with few tasks but they're still huge time-eaters. Oh well, at least I've had some practice managing my time. I pretty much have my routine down, anyway.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...