Sep 28, 2014

Weekly Wrap-up and Quote-ivation: Plan. Prepare. Prevail.


This past week was...off. I didn't feel that well and had some minor mishaps throughout the week (like when I forgot my change of clothes for PE or when I nearly forgot to read for a class because I forgot to put the reminder in my planner).


If there's one thing this week taught me, it's to always be prepared. No matter how you feel, even if you feel sick or off, just the little effort it takes to jot down a reminder or to run down your list of things to bring for school saves you a greater hassle in the long run. Plan your days, prepare your things according to that plan, and you'll prevail against whatever challenges you have for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...