Sep 22, 2014

On Outfit Colors and Personality

I love wearing black. I posted my all-black college outfit before and I still wear variations of it even now. It's my uniform.

I don't feel comfortable when I'm not wearing black, or at least dark colors. I don't feel myself. If necessary, I can stomach lighter colors, but only if I absolutely have nothing to wear anymore.

I also don't like prints that much, especially florals. If I have to go for prints, I'd go with stripes, preferably in black and white or navy and white. I haven't tried wearing other prints like checks or houndstooth. And god-forbid you try to make me wear pastels. I hate pastels. For dresses, I can be persuaded to go with pastels, but for "normal" everyday clothes, NO.

I don't know why this is. Does it reflect personality? Maybe. All I know is if I want to feel 100% for the day, I have to don a black or at least a dark shirt. Oh, and it's much easier to look put-together with this color palette, and it's better for your budget since you won't need to coordinate that much in terms of accessories and footwear (check out my footwear below :P ).


What about you, what's your preferred outfit palette?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...