Sep 29, 2014

Quote-ivation: Just Start

This past weekend was a trial; I wasn't feeling well starting Friday and only got better late Sunday. Once I did get better, I had to face tons of school work but my motivation was non-existent. Honestly, I just wanted to lie in bed and sleep the weekend away. Of course, I couldn't do that so I made myself a mantra to get myself moving.


Just start. Don't think about anything but the task, don't overthink your steps, and just pick a place to start and dive in.
Keep going until it's finished (or until you need a break). You'll be surprised at how much you can accomplish.

The school week starts tomorrow and I'm ready for the first two days. There are still some tasks to finalized but at least I no longer feel like there's a looming wall of major tasks bearing down on me. One at a time, just keep going, then you'll suddenly find that it's done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...