Oct 7, 2014

#Quoteivation: Criticism and Compliments


Today was a very good day for me - I'm on cloud 9. 

It didn't start off well at first; I only had three hours of sleep and that always makes me feel sick and cranky. But I pushed on. And it was fantastic.

I'm still basking in all the positivity but I know myself enough to know that it could get to my head and make me complacent. So I've decided that I have to be very careful in reacting to external I put from other people: Don't let criticism get to your heart and compliments get to your head. You can bask in success, you can hurt from failure, but you must never dwell on them. Go back to square one, a clean slate. That way you'll always be sure you're giving your all and your performance is consistent throughout your task. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...