Jan 13, 2015

VMV Essence Skin-saving Superwash


Having sensitive skin, VMV Hypoallergenics is a staple in my skincare and body care. I use their Red Better Line for my face and occasional body rashes. For my hair and scalp, I use this as my everyday shampoo.

The Essence Skin-saving Superwash cleanses effectively but does not irritate my scalp (which is a problem for me with other shampoos). It’s mild and doesn’t lather much, but you’re left with a clean feeling after washing. Personally, it doesn’t do much for moisturizing or treating my hair; it just cleans it, so a conditioner after this is recommended.

This retails for about 800 PHP for 50 mL. Since that’s pretty expensive for a student who uses it up for about a month of daily use, an alternative is needed. But if you can afford it, definitely go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...