Jan 14, 2015

Pond’s White Beauty Detox Spotless White Cream


I’ve mentioned in my previous post that I have a problem with dark spots after a bout of acne so I lean towards skincare that address that. One such skincare is the Pond’s Detox Spot-less White. When I use this at night, in the morning, I get a brighter, more uniform skin. It’s not so effective for spot treatment (I’ve tried), but that’s not its purpose anyway. It’s more or less an over-all face cream that evens out the skin.

One problem I have with this is I tend to break out a little after using this. Nothing major, just maybe one or two bumps on my face, probably from clogged pores, easily treatable without major dark spots. But I’d prefer a zero reaction to the skincare I’m using.

So being “hiyang” with Pond’s, I’m currently trying out their Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel. It seems promising; no break-outs, clearer face in the morning. Will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...