Nov 4, 2014

BMM Log: October 2014

So sad, haven't read much outside of school work. No worries, though, because these books are still worth reading. In the music front, I basically stuck to my default ones. And in the movies, *sigh* not much going on there. Can't wait for Christmas break and the end of the semester.

Books



Pretty much only Gun Machine is a personal read; all the others are for school (though you can tell by the ratings which ones I enjoyed). I basically read Gun Machine because of Warren Ellis (I talked about his works here). If you like his type of writing and his detective characters, definitely give this one a try.

Movies

from IMDb.com

Again, a school requirement, though I personally enjoyed this. It's in Spanish, though, so for those who don't like subtitled movies, this isn't for you. But for those who are okay with that, I recommend you watch this.

Music
"No Pretendo" by Gloria Estefan

'"All of Me" by John Legend

"Until the Day I Die" by Story of the Year


What are your monthly favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...