Jun 2, 2014

May 2014 BMM Log

Not much going in in this month’s log. I’m gonna post it anyway.
.
Books
How the Best Leaders Lead: Proven Secrets to Getting the Most out of Yourself and Others 
photo from Goodreads
How the Best Leaders Lead" by Brian Tracy. I got this as a gift for someone else but I read it anyway. Worthy read even for non-business or managerial people.
.
Movies

Grey's Anatomy Season One DVD Cover.jpg
photo from Wikipedia.com
Maleficent. How could I not watch this? The trailer alone hooked me with the eerie version of a classic Disney song. I have to say, though, I expected the movie to be darkier, gorier. It wasn’t, so that’s a plus for kids. Too bad for the kids-at-heart, but I still liked it.
.EDIT: Grey’s Anatomy. I totally forgot to include this! But this took up a great part of the month for me. I’m up to Season 5, but I’ve taken a break for a while lest my eyes be permanently swollen from crying. Fave character: Christina Yang, of course.
Music

.
"Rockstar (Glee Version)" and "Who I Am" by Jessica Andrews. These two have been playing on a loop nonstop on my phone. The vocals in the former and the lyrics in the latter have hooked me. They’re great for upbeat, feel-good vibes.
.
Aaaandd…that’s it. Kthanksbye.
.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...