Aug 22, 2014

What's in My Makeup Bag?


Since my school days are long (whose isn’t?), I bring some things to freshen me up, counteract any allergies, and keep me groomed (especially since my PE is in the afternoons).
  1. Sebamed moisturizing lotion. The only lotion that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
  2. Xylitol Berry-flavored gum. I prefer mints but couldn’t find Smints, so this will do. It’s sugarless and supposedly helps against cavities. The berry flavor kinda tastes like medicine, but I like it.
  3. Bite Block Insect Repellent. Hypoallergenic insect repellent. What?! I haven’t seen anything like this before (maybe I just wasn’t looking hard enough), but this is a god-send. It doesn’t irritate my skin, it provides 8 hours (!!) of protection, and its powdery scent is very pleasant.
  4. Watsons Wet Tissue. Because I don’t usually bring handkerchiefs. Might have to change that soon.
  5. Powder brush. For the Rimmel powder.
  6. Silk secrets Oil Control Sheets. I usually use the Johnson&Johnson one but this is good, too. It already has a powdered surface so you hardly need to apply a separate powder to combat shine.
  7. Maybelline Lip Balm. My lips currently love this. It has SPF, long-lasting moisture, and colored variants.
  8. Eye-mo Eye drops. Because dry eyes hurt.
  9. Revlon Lipstick in Coral Berry. I use a lip stain in the morning so I usually don’t need to retouch, but when I do (after eating oily food), I use this flattering shade.
  10. Decanted rubbing alcohol. Because I’d rather have straight-up rubbing alcohol than sticky sanitizing gels.
  11. Egyptian Magic Balm. Life saver. Along with the Lucas Papaw Ointment, this keeps rashes and irritations at bay. I also use this after I shave for those supposed micro-cuts.
  12. Lucas Papaw Ointment. See Egyptian Magic Balm
  13. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent. Rimmel is not available (yet) in the Philippines so I ordered this from a reseller for about 300 PHP. It does a good job of mattifying my skin and keeping shine away. I’m saving up for the Benefit Porefessional Agent Zero Shine, though.
There you go. What’s in your makeup bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...